Why we love them?
- BPA and phthalates free
- They fit perfectly on the Ikea Antilop High Chair tray
- 5 compartments including a round space perfect for a cup
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended)
- Deep enough to hold everything from soups and casseroles to fruit and yoghurt
- They have a great durable feel & weight to them.
- FDA & LFGB food safe approved
Beautifully designed & inspired by the classic Japanese Bento Boxes these Bobo&Boo divided plates encourages kids to try a variety of foods without the tantrum-inducing horror of mixed flavours and consistencies.
Bobo&Boo divided plates support healthy choices and make excellent visual aids when teaching children about balanced meals.
Perfect for planning and plating fresh, nutritious, mess-free meals, your Little Boos will gobble their food faster than they can say ‘domo arigato’.
Each divided plate (W220mm*D25mm*H210mm) is:
- Not suitable for microwave or oven use
- Beautifully boxed in thoughtfully designed packaging
“bobo&boo has created durable, eco-friendly dinnerware that can withstand even the fiercest of toddler tantrums; however, we can’t 100% guarantee that our bamboo products won’t break when dropped or thrown (especially by a grumpy threenager who doesn’t want to eat their vegetables).
The good news is that it won’t shatter like glass or ceramics, but it may chip or crack if hurled against hard surfaces. We recommend you treat your bobo&boo goods like you treat your Little Boos: thoughtfully, patiently, and with lots of love.”